3/21/12

UPDATES!!!

Wow!!!  That was a long hiatus from the blog scene!  But I'm back....then I'll disappear for a few weeks and then I'll be back.  I'm just letting you guys know because this seems to happen quite a bit, but for good reason.

As some of you know, I have been at Blue Sky Studios for the past 5 months working my arse off making a little move called Ice Age 4: Continental Drift (coming to a local theater near you July 13th, 2012) GO SEE IT!!  Check out the new trailer which I know most of you probably have seen:

 

If some of you didn't know I was working up here...... I got a job at blue sky!  (old news

The new news is...

I GOT HIRED ON FULL TIME!!! 

I don't know how that happened, but it did.  :D I can't tell you guys how honored and excited I am to be a part of  such a talented group of animators.  Unfortunately, this means I had to leave California and say goodbye to some people I truly will miss, but in the end it was the right choice and a start of a new chapter.  I can't wait to grow as an individual and with this new family. 

So, like I said, I will be disappearing for a few weeks because I have to wrap up on IA4.  Then I'll be back on the blogosphere posting some new art related things.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. congrats chris!!that's super exciting news!!! best of luck! :D
    --val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit Chris, that's awesome! Good luck man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing! I'm so happy for you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete