11/23/10

Exciting News: Round #2

Hey Guys,

I have been a bit flaky on the posting, so I apologize, but I come with exciting news. (hmm... this seems familiar... anyway)

Most of you know, but for those that haven't found out yet, I am a Character Animator at Rhythm & Hues!!! I just started this week and it's pretty awesome. Currently I'm working on Hop. It's going to be a lot of fun. Here's the teaser trailer:



Funny enough, I did a couple of shots on there as a technical animator (the close up hand shot and the very last shot of the sequence.)

Also, almost done with AM... only a few weeks left and I CAN'T WAIT!

Anyway, going back into the cave to finish up on my schooling's. I'll post up my final work shortly. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. :D Very exciting news indeed!! By the way, Mister...you need to change your profile information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, congrats on the Character Animator gig and finishing up Animation Mentor. I'm almost to class 4, class 3 has been fun but I'm chomping at the bit to get to the acting assignments now.

    ReplyDelete