12/17/09

Class 2: Done and Done

Well Guys,

Class 2 is just about done. This was a fun quarter and I learned a great deal about body mechanics. I never knew how much work it was until I really got into it. The one major thing I'm taking from this class is the hygiene of a shot. They touched base about it in class one but when there's a full body involved, you really have to make sure every movement in the shot is clean. And when I say movement, I'm talking about the arcs, path of action and also the keys and curves within the curve editor. It's a grueling task and it takes hours but in the end, it's worth it.

Also, my professor Steve Cady was a great teacher. He was very OCD about the poses and the cleanliness of a shot but it really helped in the end. Well, here is my progress reel for class's one and two.

Enjoy:

Chris Silva's Class2 Progress Reel from Chris Silva on Vimeo.



Now, it's time for some Christmas break. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment