I just finished week 5 and it was a doozy. This was a busy week. We had two new assignments and revisions to finish. Yea, busy busy. Well, it was a success. Aaron seemed to be pleased with my final products. Of course he had some feedback for me, but lucky it was only tweaky stuff. And he likes to give tweaky feedback.
The first assignment was a ball going through an obstacle course following the principles of timing, spacing, squash & stretch, and a little overlap. This was a really fun one and a huge challenge to try to keep it under 120 frames. As you can see, I didn't keep it under the 120 frame mark, but our professor told me that he would rather have a completed assignment that looked finished instead of an assignment that ended up to short.
Assignment #2 was a devastation pose. This is my second devastated pose and it turned out way better then the first. It took me awhile to find the correct position for the right hand, but when I did, it was a eureka moment. It just created a nice s-curve right down the pose and it just felt so much better. I hope you guys enjoy. Next week, a frustrated little pendulum. Talk to you soon.